The Hospitals Group supports dentists working in Hospitals throughout the UK by providing opportunities for high quality CPD, specially tailored to their needs. The Group’s divisions work hard to develop local meetings and study days, events & courses and the Annual, Presidential and Scientific Conference is the highlights of the calendar.
Hospitals Group Remit
- To promote the objects and aims of the Association and to foster and maintain cordial relations between members of the Group and other sections of the profession
- To assist and advise the Association in promoting and safeguarding the interests of all members of the Group
- To advance the interests of the Hospital Dental Services by the cultivation of a professional spirit among members of the Group; by consideration of subjects appertaining to dental and allied science, and to assist Division and Sub-Divisions for the furtherance of these objects
- To provide a forum for the dissemination of information relating to the Hospital Dental Service and to gather information and opinion on matters affecting the service from members of the Group
- To promote the public welfare by encouraging and serving the scientific, clinical and social interests of members of the dental profession in the hospital service
BDA members working in the Hospital Dental Service are members of the Group. To ensure you receive information and to be added to the Hospitals Group membership list, please e-mail Andrea Greatrex including details of your employing trust and your BDA membership number.
The Hospitals Group Management Committee meet a further two times a year to discuss social and educational issues that relate to Hospital Dentistry.
The BDA Hospitals Group Annual, Presidential and Scientific Meeting 2014 - further details to follow. All queries relating to this event please contact Sarah Rockcliff on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0207 563 4590.
Hospitals Group Management Committee 2013-2014
|Honorary Treasurer ||Muneer Patel|
|Immediate Past President||Karl Bishop
|President Elect:||Pete Brotherton
|President Designate 1|
|President Designate 2||vacant|
|Events Coordinator||Sarah Rockliff|