Training essentials: In-house training
Is there a particular area that your whole team needs training in? If so, why not let us come to you and cut out travel and accommodation costs.
Click here to fill in request form and get a quote
BDA in-house training is a flexible, efficient, cost and time effective way to train your dental team.
A range of topics can be covered and course programmes can be customised to meet your own team's training needs:
- Medical emergencies
- Improving communication skills
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Reception and telephone skills
- Managing stress
- Team management
- Assertiveness at work
- Risk management and clinical auditing
- Highly participative training which strikes a balance between theory and practical application
- Customised course programmes to fit individual requirements
- Contact with tutor prior to the course to discuss the group's specific needs
- Member of the BDA events team to be assigned as dedicated liaison to ensure seamless and efficient course organisation for all parties
- Preparation and forwarding of (course notes, evaluation forms, attendance register, certificates of attendance) prior to the course taking place
- Organisation of all tutor travel
- Confirmation of tutor's audio visual requirements
- Evaluation and feedback report within a week of the course taking place.
Have a think about where, when and how many people you want to train and give us a call on 020 7563 4590 or email email@example.com to discuss your training needs. We look forward to hearing from you soon!