Essential cover for your course, home insurance and personal liability insurance from only £15 a month.
Key benefits include:
- Loss, accidental damage or theft or dental loupes up to £1,500 per pair
- Loss or theft of belongings – up to £35k of contents cover
- Rent, exam and tuition fees paid for if you’re unable to finish your course due to ill health or injury
- Standard excess of just £100
- 24/7 personal liability cover
Need help with the cost of graduating?
Lloyd & Whyte, our financial services and insurance partner for over twenty years, have partnered up with loan specialists Rangewell to offer graduate loans for BDA members.
Whether it is paying GDC fees or borrowing money for a car, their finance experts can help you get an affordable loan to spread the costs that crop up before you start earning a regular income.
Income protection for graduates
Income protection pays a percentage of your income if you’re unable to work due to injury or illness. With the NHS sickness policy only covering you for eight weeks, this is an essential policy for foundation dentists, offering support when you need it most. It protects the investment you’ve made in yourself.
Income protection offer: £60 off your BDA membership renewal. Get £60 off your BDA membership renewal if you take out income protection with us when you graduate.