Associates - your options, your future
To book a place on an event you must be logged into the website
If you do not have a BDA website ID, please click here
Email a friend
Email these event details to a friend
THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED
Associates in Northern Ireland - your options, your future
Friday 13 April 2018 | BELFAST
A new event for Associate Dentists in Northern Ireland. Explore the current challenges, make your associateship
work, gain top tips on how to manage your finances and be
inspired to develop your career with informed choices.
- Keep abreast of the current political and economic climate operating in Northern Ireland’s dental service
Understand the essential elements of an associate agreement
- Discuss common issues for associates and how best they might be resolved
- Understand pensions, tax, income protection and indemnity for the
- Top tips on CV writing and preparing for interview
- Gain communication and negotiation skills to improve your personal
- Know how to prepare yourself for practice ownership.
How to book
BDA members can book online
(login to book - see top right of page)
020 7563 4590
By booking form
Print, complete then return a
|BDA Members: £100||Non-members: £125|
Foundation Dentists: £90
The above fees include all course documentation, refreshments and lunch.
5.5 hours CPD
This event meets the educational criteria set by the GDC for Verifiable CPD and is certified by the British Dental Association.
117 Milltown Road
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7563 4590.
Email email@example.com or call 0207 563 4175.