GDPC - LDC Regional Liaison Group
The GDPC - LDC Regional Liaison Group exists as an information exchange to inform the work of LDCs locally and the work of the GDPC in its national negotiations.
The committee includes representatives from each region of England and input from the Wales GDPC. The group meets three times a year to ensure that there is a regular opportunity for concerns to be aired and addressed and good practice shared.
- Create a forum for local issues to be discussed and regional committees to share ideas
- To create a space to work together and discuss issues, ideas and projects
- Ensure that the knowledge and experience of LDCs supports national negotiations
- Ensure that knowledge and experience of what is happening across England and Wales is shared and consistency built where relevant
- Spread best practice across the regions and solve problems together.
Get involved and get in touch
Getting involved with your Local Dental Committee gives you the opportunity to support dentists in your locality across a range of issues, and shape what the BDA does on their behalf by submitting motions to the LDC Conference, while also having great networking, and development opportunities.
Members of the Regional Liaison Group are appointed by their Local LDC regions – in most cases representatives are the chairs of the regional committee. Get in touch with your local LDC if you’re interested in finding out how to get involved.
For more information about the work of the Group or for any other questions, please email [email protected] or phone 020 7563 4158.