About Lloyd & Whyte
Lloyd & Whyteare specialist insurance brokers and financial planners, offering professional advice that’s tailored to BDA members.
With an in-depth understanding of the dental community, they offer expert insurance and finance advice that's tailored to your needs as a dental professionals.
Lloyd & Whyte have been our financial services and insurance partner for almost 20 years and we continue to put our trust in them to provide quality service and advice to our members.
How can Lloyd & Whyte help you?
Lloyd & Whyte help BDA members from recent graduates to retired members and everyone in between.
At work or at home, they have developed their services to help you protect and achieve what matters to you.
BDA members can access preferential rates, features and benefits on a range of Lloyd & Whyte products, including:
- Independent Financial Planning
- Dental Practice Insurance**
- Home Insurance**
- Credit and Debit Card Processing*
- Practice Absence Insurance**
- The Quote Zone allows you to get an instant quote on income protection, travel insurance and more.
* Exclusive to BDA members. ** Preferential rates for BDA members
NEW! Flexi-plan for BDA members
A dental healthcare plan is a great way to generate a regular income for
your practice and provide added value for your patients.
Preferential rates for members
Preferential rates are given to (in order):
1. BDA Good Practice practices, and practices where one partner is an Expert or Extra member
2. Practices where one partner is an Essential member.
Key benefits of FlexiPlan
• Keep control of the relationship between you and your clients
• Generate regular monthly income
• You decide the branding and price
• Complimentary in-practice training
• No set-up cost.
From designing and providing you with initial literature to offering complimentary in-practice training, we want to support you in building a profitable plan – whilst leaving all control in your hands.
Further information about flexi-plan is available online, by calling 01823 250774, or via email email@example.com
Help throughout your career
With flexible financial plans and essential insurance, Lloyd & Whyte can offer the support you need for the best possible start in your dental career.
Whether you’re looking into buying a practice or supporting a growing family, Lloyd & Whyte’s experienced team can help you tackle life’s next big challenges.
With expert insurance
and finance advice,
Lloyd & Whyte can help you strike a balance between the demands
of your practice and your life outside of it.
Find out more
01823 250700 | firstname.lastname@example.org | lloydwhyte.com
Affinity House, Bindon Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 6AA
Lloyd & Whyte Ltd and Lloyd & Whyte (Financial Services) Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Calls may be recorded for use in quality management, training and customer support.