What additional information will the HB require from me?

Applies to:All
Print page
Last reviewed:
PDF this page
Last updated:
Add to BDA bookmarks
For maternity payments the HB will need to see a MATB1 form or similar statement from a doctor or midwife that shows the expected or actual date of childbirth.