Clinical digital photography for dental professionals
A lifetime of dental photography in a day
Friday 8 November 2019 | LONDON
In association with
This hands-on workshop will provide all members of the dental team with the practical know-how and confidence to make dental photography an integral part of everyday life in a busy dental practice.
Digital dental photography is useful for all disciplines of dentistry. An excellent dental image should have correct colour rendition and enough detail to show the oral clinical scenario. Readily integrating photography benefits patients, dentists and the whole support team.
The course is suitable for all dental professionals: Specialists, GDPs, Therapists, Hygienists and support staff. The course covers the technical and clinical know-how.
There will be equipment available but you can bring your own camera, and receive expert advice!
- Foundation photography concepts and digital camera technology
- Understanding lenses, aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Considering the specific setup for dental photography
- Understanding clinical photographs as a part of dental records
- A look at dental photography mirrors and retractors
- Extra oral and intra oral photographs.