Tuesday 11 October 2022
20:00 Carvery meal
21:30 End of event
Chislehurst Golf Club, Camden Place, Camden Park Road, Chislehurst, Kent BR7 5HJ
|Branch / Section|
Bromley and Beckenham Section
BDA members: £41
Dental care professionals: £41
Undergraduate students: £31 *
* If you are not a BDA Student member you cannot book online, please use the booking form
The booking deadline is Friday 7 October 2022 - please provide us with any dietary requirements by then
1 hour and 15 minutes
To provide dental professionals with the fundamentals of digital implant planning and its diagnostic and surgical uses.
- Learn the various uses of modern digital technology in implantology
- Learn the specific steps in guided surgery
- Learn about the hardware and software requirements to get started in digital planning and guided surgery.
Digital dentistry is a rapidly advancing field with many exciting opportunities for improved workflows and patient care. This talk aims to give clinicians an introductory knowledge and practical methods of digital implant dentistry, including cost-effective approaches of inhouse planning, guided surgery and 3D printing.
C and D
Bizhan is a specialist in oral surgery and works in private practice in the south east and also part-time at Guy's Hospital. His main area of interest is dental implants and hard/soft tissue regeneration, with an emphasis on using the latest technologies for improved patient management. In the hospital he is a co-investigator for a clinical trial research studying a new sedative drug in dentistry.
He enjoys teaching and mentoring but also learning and keeping up his own knowledge of the latest trends in the field.
|How to book / enquiries|
Online - individual bookings only
Login to the BDA website first.
Then use the pink 'Register' button at the top right of this page.
Please note: If you have a GDC number you can use the online system. You do not need to be a BDA member.
If you do not already have a BDA website username and password, fill in the form and we'll set you up with a username and temporary password.
By booking form - email
Please complete the booking form (PDF version) or booking form (word version) to make your booking and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Events team on 020 7563 4590 to book over the phone (open Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00).
For registration queries email us at email@example.com.
Full terms and conditions (including cancellation policy)
|Other forthcoming events||Save the dates for the Bromley and Beckenham Section meetings|
- full programme of events 2022-2023
Tuesday 8 November 2022 - Prof Mark Ide
Obesity and prediabetes, ageing and periodontal disease and what you can do about it
Thursday 8 December 2022 - CHRISTMAS DO - Dr Gan Dharrie-Maharaj
Human factors - Preventing never events
Tuesday 17 January 2023 - Dr Suk Ng
CBCT: is it being over-used? Potential medico-legal concerns
Tuesday 7 February 2023 - Dr Tif Qureshi
The lifetime patient
Thursday 16 March 2023 - Prof Avi Banerjee
Advanced minimum intervention restorative dentistry - a practical solution to manage caries
Tuesday 4 April 2023 - Dr Stephen Henderson
Claims in negligence: To settle or not to settle, that is the question…
Tuesday 9 May 2023 – AGM - Dr Anish Shah
ABC of medical emergencies
|COVID-19 and staying safe||The BDA recommends the below measures to continue to keep attendees safe during this event: |
- We encourage you to take a lateral flow test the evening before you are due to arrive - should your test result be positive, we ask you not to attend
- We encourage the use of face coverings whilst attending the event
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival and continue to sanitise/wash your hands regularly throughout the event
- We encourage social distancing, where possible, whilst moving around the venue
- We offer flexibility to transfer to a future event should you find yourself prevented from attending due to self-isolation or the onset of COVID-related symptoms.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (a new, persistent cough; a high temperature; or loss/changes to your sense of taste or smell) we kindly request you do not attend the event, although it is not now a legal obligation to do so.
|Charity for all dentists -|
BDA Benevolent Fund
The charity supporting all undergraduate dental students, dentists and their dependents, living in the UK who are in financial need.