Educational programme 2020
* Bookings now open - see below *
Monday 24 February 2020
Systemic health: The role we play in health beyond the mouth
Monday 16 March 2020
Safeguarding and the dental team
BDA Cambridge Section Chair's Letter
Osteonecrosis of the jaw - an update
|Date ||Monday 6 January 2020|
William Harvey Lecture Theatre, Clinical School, Addenbrooke's NHS Trust, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0SP
19.00 Registration and canapés, light food, wine, and soft drinks, served in The Desmond Hawkins Room (formerly called the Postgraduate Lounge)
19.30 Lecture in the William Harvey Lecture Theatre
21:00 End of meeting
|Branch / Section||Cambridge Section |
Free - open to all dental professionals
|CPD||1 hour 30 minutes|
The aim of this lecture is to provide up to date information regarding osteonecrosis of the jaw.
- To be able to identify the various drugs implicated in medication related osteonecrosis of the jaw.
- To determine those patients at risk of osteonecrosis.
- To recognise a differing approach to treating patients at risk of necrosis.
- Cover an update on medication related osteonecrosis of the jaw.
- Highlight the rise and risk of osteoradionecrosis of the jaw.
- Present non medication and non-radiotherapy related osteonecrosis of the jaw.
|How to book / enquiries|
Bookings for this event are now open.
Intrepid booking system.Booking is online, through the
If you do not already have an Intrepid account, or have any problems with booking, then please email Ibolya Olds.
|New booking system for 2020/2021 events||The bookings for the 2020/2021 season of events for the Cambridge Section will be managed by the British Dental Association. |
There will be three ways to book; online, via a booking form or by calling the Events Team.
Further information on this will follow, but if you have any questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help.