Educational programme 2018-2019
* Bookings now open - see below *
Also - date for your diary - Monday 18 March 2019
Integrating tooth whitening into general practice with James Goolnik
Interesting cases you have sent - radiological perspective
|Date ||Monday 11 February 2019|
William Harvey Lecture Theatre, Clinical School, Addenbrooke's NHS Trust, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0SP
18.30 Registration and canapés, light food, wine, and soft drinks, served in The Desmond Hawkins Room (formerly called the Postgraduate Lounge)
19.30 Lecture in the William Harvey Lecture Theatre
21:30 End of meeting
|Branch / Section||Cambridge Section |
Free - open to all dental professionals
The aims of the lecture are to:
- Review variations of normal anatomy on dental radiographs and provide an overview of advanced diagnostic imaging modalities (ultrasound, CT, MRI)
- Discuss radiographic signs of benign and malignant processes
- Share radiographs with interesting or significant features and discuss these in relation to clinical presentation.
- Assess examples of normal variations and abnormal anatomy in dental radiographs.
- Describe some radiographic signs that indicate both benign and malignant disease.
- Explain the clinical indications for advanced imaging modalities.
|Learning content||This course aims to update our knowledge of current best practice in dental radiology. The speaker will use radiographic images to demonstrate radiographic features which will aid learning.|
Dr Suk Ng
in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology
|Section Chair's welcome letter||Download and share Kat Chiu's welcome letter with your team.|
|February flyer||Download and share the February flyer with your team|
|How to book / enquiries|
Bookings for this event are now open.
Intrepid booking system.Booking is online, through the
If you do not already have an Intrepid account, or have any problems with booking, then please email Polly Maunder.