|Date ||Monday 18 March 2019|
William Harvey Lecture Theatre, Clinical School, Addenbrooke's NHS Trust, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0SP
18.30 Registration and canapés, light food, wine, and soft drinks, served in The Desmond Hawkins Room (formerly called the Postgraduate Lounge)
19.30 Lecture in the William Harvey Lecture Theatre
21:30 End of meeting
|Branch / Section||Cambridge Section |
Free - open to all dental professionals
The aim of the lecture is to:
- Increase your knowledge of teeth whitening techniques and materials
- Help you understand which patients to treat and which to say no to
- Show you how to integrate whitening into all aspects of aesthetic dentistry.
- Understand who the ideal patients are to whiten
- Prescribe what peroxide and what strength to use for each patient
- How best to internally market tooth whitening in your practice.
|Learning content||This course aims to outline when to whiten your patient's teeth and then which system to use. How you and your team can best integrate this into your dental practice.|
Dr James Goolnik
|Section Chair's welcome letter||Download and share Kat Chiu's welcome letter with your team.|
|March flyer||Download and share the March flyer with your team|
|How to book / enquiries|
Bookings for this event are now open.
Intrepid booking system.Booking is online, through the
If you do not already have an Intrepid account, or have any problems with booking, then please email Polly Maunder.