|Date ||Monday 20 May 2019|
William Harvey Lecture Theatre, Clinical School, Addenbrooke's NHS Trust, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0SP
18.30 Registration and canapés, light food, wine, and soft drinks, served in The Desmond Hawkins Room (formerly called the Postgraduate Lounge)
19.30 Lecture in the William Harvey Lecture Theatre
21:30 End of meeting
|Branch / Section||Cambridge Section |
Free - open to all dental professionals
The aims of the lecture are to:
- Provide an insight into contemporary digital dental technology
- Highlight the dental practice work flow issues
- Present successful everyday examples of applying digital dentistry to a contemporary general dental practice.
- Appraise the importance of digital integration in contemporary dental practices
- Compare costs, risks and benefits of digital integration.
- Evaluate and assess how digital technology could benefit your practice.
|Learning content||This lecture aims to provide an insight into how the digital revolution in dentistry has changed the dental landscape forever. Whether you have dabbled in digital or not, the evening promises to clarify how evolving technologies can help our dentistry make more sense.|
Dr Dan Shaffer
|How to book / enquiries|
Bookings for this event are now open.
Intrepid booking system.Booking is online, through the
If you do not already have an Intrepid account, or have any problems with booking, then please email Polly Maunder.
|Attend another event|
Cambridge Section Summer Event
Saturday 22 June 2019
For bookings please use the booking form (PDF version) or (word version) or call us on 0207 563 4590