Hospital Dental Services Study Day 2020
To book a place on an event you must be logged into the website
If you do not have a BDA website ID, please click here
Email a friend
Email these event details to a friend
* If booking two or more people, please use the
|Date ||Wednesday 5 February 2020|
British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8YS
|Time||To be confirmed|
Open to all hospital dentists - £10
|CPD||To be confirmed|
- Education and training - James Spencer, Health Education England
- Pay and terms and conditions - Peter Gordon, BMA
- Getting it right first time, Liz Jones OBE, Clinical Lead
- Human Factors - Simon Wright, Chair of the National Advisory Board on Human Factors in Dentistry
- Oral medicine - Barbara Carey, Consultant, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust · Department of Oral Medicine
To follow shortly
There is a poster competition for DCTs as part of this event.
Those who wish to enter must submit an abstract and A1 poster by 17:00 on Friday 24 January 2020.
There is a prize £100 for the winner and £50 for the runner up.
Please click here for further information regarding the competition and details on how to apply.
For any queries please contact Ian Oakley
|How to book|
Three ways to book:
Online - individual bookings only
Login to the BDA website first.
Then use the pink 'Register' button at the top right of this page.
Please note: If you have a GDC number you can use the online system. You do not need to be a BDA member.
If you do not already have a BDA website username and password, fill in the form and we'll set you up with a username and temporary password.
If booking online, please email us any dietary requirements.
By booking form - email / post
Call the Events team on 020 7563 4590 to book over the phone (open Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00).
For registration queries email us at email@example.com.
Full terms and conditions (including cancellation policy)