A day with Dr Basil Mizrahi
Contemporary treatment of the worn dentition
Helping you make the right restorative decisions
LONDON | Friday 25 September 2020
Bookings will open shortly.
Learning content and objectives
- Treatment of localised anterior wear vs generalised wear
- What to consider when placing veneers on worn teeth
- Increasing vertical dimension - how to decide when and by how much
- Posterior onlays - preparation design, material choice, how to bond them
- Full mouth adhesive and conservative rehabilitation – techniques, considerations and sequence.
Comments from past delegates at BDA Basil Mizrahi events:
"Topical and innovative; excellent photography and use of visual aids enhanced the speaker's presentation"
Dr S Sarin, Dentist, Brighton
"Pragmatic, clear approach to treatment concepts. Applicable and adaptable to all practice levels"
Registration, refreshments and exhibition
Introduction and treatment concepts
- Recognition of tooth wear
- Knowing when to treat tooth wear
- Difference between localised and generalised tooth wear.
Morning refreshments and exhibition
Treatment of generalised tooth wear
- Full mouth adhesive rehabilitation of the worn dentition
- Records to take and materials to use
- Tooth preparation and bonding procedures.
Lunch and exhibition
Treatment of localised tooth wear
- Dahl principle – when to and when not to use it
- Veneers on worn teeth.
Afternoon refreshments and exhibition
|15:30||Case reports illustrating treatment concepts|
- Comprehensive case presentations will be used to illustrate the clinical protocols and details outlined during the day.
Close of seminar
||Dr Basil Mizrahi BDS, MSc, MEd
Private Practitioner, London and Honorary Clinical Lecturer, UCL Eastman Dental Institute
Basil completed his dental training in South Africa in 1989. He subsequently went on to complete his specialist training in the USA in prosthodontics and implants at Louisiana State University in 1998 and is recognised by the General Dental Council as a specialist in prosthodontics and restorative dentistry.
He runs a full time referral based private practice specialising in complex rehabilitation, aesthetic cases and dental implants. He has a highly successful dental practice and a reputation for carrying out his clinical work to the highest level of precision and expertise. Basil is Director of Mizrahi Dental Teaching where he runs hands-on and didactic courses on all aspects of advanced aesthetic and restorative dentistry. He is also an Honorary Clinical Lecturer at UCL Eastman Dental Institute, a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics and an active member of the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry.
The seminar meets the educational criteria set by the GDC for CPD (6 hours) and is certified by the British Dental Association. 6 hours CPD
Venue and location
MICE Concierge our appointed hotel booking agency by email or call 01438 908770.
If you wish to stay overnight during the event please contact
Full terms and conditions (including cancellation policy)