BDA Good Practice is a framework for continuous improvement. By
becoming members, practices demonstrate a visible commitment to quality
through good team working, efficient practice systems, and an improved
joining BDA Good Practice we have endeavoured to make our patients aware
of our commitment to their care. We try to make their visits to our
practice one of complete comfort and trust.'
- The Briars Dental Centre, Berkshire
By displaying the membership plaque, the practice shows that they are a current member of BDA Good Practice.
As members of BDA Good Practice the practice will:
- Develop and maintain a consistent quality of service for patients
- Be assessed by the BDA to ensure that they are meeting the Good Practice requirements
- Carry out our their own internal checks on the way they work
- Allow BDA assessors to visit their practice at any time
The BDA Good Practice Commitment
Good Practice members are committed to developing and maintaining a
consistent quality of service for their patients. The commitments made
by each member practice are:
- To provide dental care of consistently good quality
- To work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- To make your treatment comfortable and convenient
- To check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- To look after your general health and safety
- To follow current infection control standards
- To keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- To monitor the quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements
Find a member practice
To find a BDA Good Practice member, visit our member list.
you have any reason to believe a member practice is not doing what BDA
Good Practice requires, please contact the British Dental Association on
020 7563 4598.
If your practice is interested in becoming a BDA Good Practice member, visit the BDA Good Practice sectionof the British Dental Association’s website for more information.