Available to GDC-registered dentists living outside the UK. International membership allows you to maintain your connection with your profession, keep up to date on the latest developments and stay in touch with friends and colleagues.
You will receive the
British Dental Journal and
BDJ In Practice delivered to your door - wherever in the world that might be, and all of the other benefits of Essential membership:
High quality professional development
- Over 90 hours of verifiable CPD per year
- Access to the
BDJ portfolio and Europe’s largest dental library
- Earn, track and record CPD online using our
- Generous discounts on books, events and training.
- Associate contract checking (worth £1000 on the high street)
- Our expert online advice on everything from employment law to preparing for inspections
- Access to a 24/7 support service and counselling when you, your spouse or a dependant need it
- Mediation for associateship disputes between members
- Salaried members also receive employment relations advice via phone or email.
The support of your trade union|
For £46 per month
For membership queries or to join over the phone please call: 020 7563 4550
We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, for regulatory compliance and to improve our service standards. Conversations may also be monitored for staff training purposes. You will be alerted to this when you call.