Senior membership offers all the benefits of Essential membership at a reduced rate.
High quality professional development
- Over 90 hours of verifiable CPD per year
- Access to the
BDJ portfolio and Europe’s largest dental library
- Earn, track and record CPD online using our
- Generous discounts on books, events and training.
- Associate contract checking (worth £1000 on the high street)
- Our expert online advice on everything from employment law to preparing for inspections
- Access to a 24/7 support service and counselling when you, your spouse or a dependant need it
- Mediation for associateship disputes between members
- Salaried members also receive employment relations advice via phone or email.
|||The support of your trade union|
Entry to your local and national network of peers and events
Access to indemnity, for dentists exclusively employed in hospital/community/university and armed forces.
This concession is only available to:
Members who have been in membership continuously for at least five years by the time an application for the concession is received AND
Are over the age of 65 OR
Are no longer on the GDC register, following early retirement.
For £18 per month
Sign up by emailing email@example.com or call 020 7563 4550.
We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints, for regulatory compliance and to improve our service standards. Conversations may also be monitored for staff training purposes. You will be alerted to this when you call.