What to expect
Join us as we review how aligners can correct mild and severe malocclusions, the importance of a full consenting process for patients, the role of the generalist and specialist in aligner treatments and the capabilities of aligner treatment for both adults and children and the importance of long-term retention and stability.
Our speaker John Costello will provide a presentation to help clinicians in the consenting discussions with their patients when using aligner therapy.
The booking deadline is Friday 10 May 2024 - please provide any dietary requirements by then to [email protected].
18:45 Registration and networking in the main bar, Imperial Lounge
19:15 Lecture in the Imperial Lounge and Oval Room
20:15 Two-course meal in the dining room, Eugenie Room
21:30 End of event
- To discuss the role of generalists and specialists in the correction of the malocclusions of their patients when using aligners
- To discuss the importance of understating the full capabilities of aligners
- To use the capabilities of aligners to fully consent patients regarding different treatment objectives and goals
- To understand the role of aligners in treating young patients
- To understand the importance of stability and retention following aligner treatments.
A, B, C and D