We have early-bird prices available until Monday 25 March 2024.
BDA member: £195 £245
Non member: £285 £335
DCP: £95 £145
All costs include refreshments and a standing buffet lunch. This event is exempt from VAT.
What to expect
This course will focus on the practical stages of designing, providing and maintaining patients with partial and complete dentures, highlight the benefits of this treatment modality and discuss when to treat and when to refer. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
In a world driven by technology, providing removable prosthetics can sometimes be seen as a less valued option than more complicated fixed prostheses. In this step-by-step guide to providing partial and complete dentures, the speakers will lead you through the value of being able to predictably provide the practical stages of designing, providing and maintaining your patients with both partial and complete dentures and highlight the benefits of these treatment modalities. These simple and effective steps will help you care for your patients and help you provide them with the functional and aesthetics smile they deserve in an efficient and predictable manner.
- Diagnose and treatment plan for partial and complete dentures
- Review the importance of design and preparation of the mouth
- Understand and apply the correct treatment sequence
- Understand the different alternatives to partial and complete dentures and be able to discuss these with the patient
- Prescribe maintenance regime for these patients
- Identify potentially difficult cases and know when to refer
- Have a greater understanding of technological advancements and their limitations in removable prosthodontics.