What to expect
This one-day seminar will explore dento-legal essentials for dentistry, with a particular focus on the ‘four Cs’ consent, confidentiality, communication, complaints handling. Can you risk not keeping up to date in these areas? Ensure you are up to speed with these important non-clinical aspects of delivering care.
Lecture-based and practical group work sessions with the opportunity to work with peers and ask questions to the speakers.
- Get up to speed with the essentials of confidentiality
- Learn how you can aim to achieve a strong consent process
- Understand risk in the context of communication
- Explore ways in which you can minimise the risk of complaints
- Find out the first steps you need to take when dealing with a complaint.
A, B, C and D