What to expect
The first lecture will be led by Paul Murphy discussing complex orthodontic issues such as the management of spaces and precise control of tooth movement, followed by a lecture by Martina
Hayes describing the prevalence of hypodontia, the replacement of missing teeth as well as commonly seen concurrent dental presentations.
18:30 AGM (open to BDA members only)
18:45 Registration and exhibition
19:00 Orthodontic management of hypodontia - Paul Murphy
20:00 Refreshments and exhibition
20:15 Restorative management of patients with hypodontia - Martina Hayes
Orthodontic management of hypodontia - Paul Murphy
- Understand multi-disciplinary diagnosis and apply principles to real cases
- Understand treatment mechanics
- Understand the collaboration with the restorative dentist
- Understand retention planning.
Restorative management of patients with hypodontia - Martina Hayes
- Understand the importance for early diagnosis of hypodontia
- Discuss the management of the deciduous dentition in the hypodontia patient
- Review common treatment options for patients with hypodontia
- Understand how to maximise your outcomes with communication with other professionals.
A, C and D