We have early-bird prices available until Monday 25 March 2024.
BDA member: £195 £245
Non member: £285 £335
DCP: £95 £145
What to expect
This seminar will help you understand modern concepts of periodontal disease aetiology. Learn how to assess and diagnose periodontal diseases effectively and understand the role of antimicrobials in disease control. There will be Q&A with the speakers too.
- Discuss prognosis of periodontally-involved teeth rationally with patients
- Use BPE effectively and rapidly
- Assess periodontal patients in detail to arrive at the right diagnosis
- Instruct and motivate patients in self-care
- Perform non-surgical therapy efficiently
- Consider and plan the use of treatment adjuncts to periodontal treatment.
A, C and D