What to expect
Join us for an interactive workshop providing you with the tools needed to successfully navigate practice ownership.
This one-day event is a great opportunity for you to gain invaluable support, advice and insider information from expert speakers on how to set out on your own for the first time. The event will answer questions from how to finance the purchase to the more practical, day to day issues you are likely to face. The afternoon will include a presentation from Simon Godley who has set up a squat practice, giving practical advice having been through the process himself.
Whether you are considering setting up your own practice in the near or medium-term future, this event will help kick-start your plans.
- Understand the importance of making the right decisions in the planning stages
- Understand the various business structure options available to ensure a balanced and sustainable stream of income
- Ensure you have the appropriate financial backing in place to succeed
- Be able to implement policies and procedures based on CQC outcomes and essential legislation
- Be aware of your obligations as an employer and employment requirements.
B, C, D