We are hosting our annual Dento-legal Study Day on Friday 17 November 2023 in our Wimpole Street office, sharing insightful dento-legal updates relevant to professionalism within dentistry and everyday practice.
The event has been tailored to provide 5.5 hours of verifiable CPD by covering key aspects of professionalism, from how to recognise it and measure it, to how patients' views of professionalism in the industry influence regulators. Due to GDC cases involving personal conduct causing increasing concern, it's important to understand the complexities of the issue.
Through a mix of lecture-based presentations, Q&A, and group discussions, these key areas of professionalism will be discussed:
- What constitutes professionalism and what is serious?
- Inappropriate behaviour and professionalism, what and how the regulator interprets it
- How to maintain confidentiality including the use of social media
- Discrimination and inclusivity
- Real-life cases and the top legal learnings.
Chair of the event, and dento-legal advisor, Susie Sanderson said: "I'm delighted that we have some very knowledgeable and insightful speakers for this event, and I know it's going to be a fascinating day. Looking forward to seeing you there."
Take a look at our impressive line-up of speakers and register to secure your place.