The BDA South Mercia Branch held a successful clinical study day and Presidential Dinner in September, to welcome new President, Sandip Popat (pictured above) - the day featured lectures on endodontic assessment and treatment planning, implants, tooth extractions and decision-making processes
Speakers included specialist in Periodontics, Paul Baker, Consultant in Restorative Dentistry, Prosthodontics & Periodontology, Anthony Summerwill, Specialist in Endodontics, Stephen Cawte and the Dental Director of Dental Protection Raj Rattan.
Specialist in endodontics, Stephen Cawte
Delegates enjoying meeting colleagues and networking during the breaks
What’s coming up next?
The BDA South Mercia Branch sections also regularly organise lectures and programmes, here’s what’s upcoming for December and January 2018:
- 7 December: High Wycombe Section is holding their Christmas Social at 18:30 at The Hit or Miss
- 11 December: Windsor Section is giving a lecture on ‘Has the GDC got much better in recent years’ at 18:15 at the Copthorne Hotel in Slough
- 12 December: The Reading section has organised a talk on ‘Myths and Magic’, at 18:45, Sindlesham Court.
- 10 January 2018: The Reading Section lecture ‘Inlays, onlays and endocrowns’ will be taking place at 18:45pm at Sindlesham Court
- 10 January 2018: The Oxford Section is holding lecture on ‘Practical applications of minimally invasive dentistry’ at 18:00, at the Holiday Inn, Peartree Roundabout, Oxford.
- 11 January 2018: The Milton Keynes Section is organising a lecture on ‘Laser dentistry, the current state of the art’ at 18:45 at the Education Centre in Milton Keynes hospital
For more information and booking, visit the BDA events website
We’re always on the lookout for new volunteers to help us organise events, please get in touch with the BDA local team
if you’d like to get involved.
Don’t miss out!
The BDA South Mercia Branch
covers the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire and holds events and lectures for dentists wanting to update clinical knowledge and network with peers in an informal environment – get involved today, make sure your MyBDA
record is up to date and you have checked the box to receive local events listings.
BDA Branch and Sections Liaison Officer