Northern Ireland: 2022 branch programme launched
17 January 2022
The BDA Northern Ireland Branch programme has been launched and paper copies are currently landing with members.
This year's programme of CPD events aims to deliver maximum benefit to dental professionals with engaging thought-leadership from some inspiring speakers:
- Forensic dentistry with Séamus Napier on 8 February
- Minimally invasive dentistry in paediatrics with Nora O'Murchu and Shaunine Gallagher on 15 March
- 'Mutating microbes – what has the pandemic done to us?' with Wendy Thompson on 12 April
- Tooth auto-transplantation with Laura Cross on 13 September.
As Branch President for 2022, Peter Crooks, writes: "In developing this CPD programme for 2022, I am hoping we will be encouraged to do something different, perhaps learn a new technique for our clinical practice, look at dentistry with a wider perspective or consider if our skills could be valued further afield."
It's not all CPD, however. The BDA Northern Ireland Branch are also planning social events, providing you with excellent networking opportunities and peer support. Included in this year's calendar are:
- The Presidential Installation Dinner, date to be confirmed
- Spring Walk at Mountsandel Forest on 7 May
- Golf Events at Ardglass Golf Club on 1 April and Royal Belfast Golf Club on 17 June.