Annual Council of Presidents meeting
This unique event for dental society Presidents and Vice Presidents is designed to support students in their current leadership roles and develop future dental leaders.
This one-day networking event gives delegates the opportunity to:
- Understand more about their leadership style and how to improve it
- Learn more about the traits of effective leaders
- Meet Martin Woodrow, Acting BDA Chief Executive
- Learn how Dentsoc’s work in other UK dental schools
- Discuss issues facing dental students
- Network with other dental schools
- Learn about the work of the BDA and how it supports UK schools
- Learn about the work of the BDSA and BDA Student Committee.
The keynote speaker, Dr Janine Brooks MBE, delivers valuable leadership and management training tailored specifically for student leaders. BDA Chief Executive, Martin Woodrow, give negotiation skills training. You can download the full meeting agenda below.
Next meeting: Saturday 20 July 2019, BDA London
The meeting takes place from 10.30 - 17.30, followed by a group evening meal. Overnight accommodation and travel expenses are provided. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download an expense claim form below. To edit the form, first download then save to your desktop before completing.
Presidents meeting expense claim form - 2016.xls
Agenda - 2019.pdf