What to expect
This lecture will provide an overview of common orthognathic deformities and their management and role for orthognathic treatment in the management of obstructive sleep apnoea. It will also discuss the dental practitioner’s role in the management of these cases.
All members of the dental team are very welcome!
18:30 Registration, networking and light refreshments
19:15 Lecture - Walid El-Kininy
- Discuss the assessment of patients requiring orthognathic surgery
- Explore body dysmorphic disorder and obstructive sleep apnoea in relation to orthognathic surgery
- Review the clinical assessment of patients in orthognathic clinic
- Outline the common facial deformities and treatment methods
- Explore the dental practitioner’s role.