What to expect
This in-person event, held at the Hilton London Elstree will provide an update in financial planning and pensions with an opportunity to ask questions at the end.
The hotel is a five-minute drive from Elstree Studios, just off the A1, close to the M25 and a short drive from the M1. Elstree and Borehamwood station is two miles away and there is ample car parking.
18:30 Registration and refreshments
19:00 Financial planning essentials for dentists - 10 steps to a better financial future - Ian Hawke
19:45 Pensions for dentists - Phil McEvoy
Financial planning essentials for dentists - 10 Steps to a better financial future - Ian Hawke
- Discuss future financial planning and pensions, including the move from NHS dentistry to private practice
- Review important updates on the NHS pension and related taxation
- Explore ways to protect you and your family and creating a financial safety net
- Discuss financing and preparations for a property purchase and protecting your estate from the taxman.
Pensions for dentists - Phil McEvoy
- Explore the different types of pension available to dentists and where the NHS Pension fits in
- Discuss the differences between personal pensions and NHS Pension
- Outline with the basic operation of the NHS Pension Scheme
- Review how the tax regime interacts with pension savings
- Discuss the upcoming McCloud age discrimination remedy in the NHS Pension Scheme.