What to expect
Join us for an interactive workshop for all members of the dental team who are in a first contact position at the practice and involved in both face-to-face liaison and the receiving/making of telephone calls.
The event will provide insights into high standards of customer care, practical tips and techniques on how to improve telephone and face-to-face skills, promoting a positive, efficient and professional service. It explore techniques for working more effectively in a busy reception role at a dental practice as good communication and organisational skills are fundamental in securing and retaining patients.
- To recognise the vital importance of generating a professional and approachable first impression
- To understand how to put anxious patients at ease
- To know how to answer calls warmly, promptly and professionally
- How to juggle a busy workload including dealing with face-to-face patients and telephone calls at the same time
- To know how to deal with difficult situations with the use of assertiveness techniques
- To be able to build and maintain rapport with new and regular patients.
DEVELOPMENT OUTCOME: A