Contractual certainty: a legally-binding right to cover
Cover for modern dentistry – the treatments that were once exceptional but are now day-to-day
- We won’t settle a claim without seeking your agreement
- We won’t just give in to pressure to settle and make cases go away: we’ll do what’s right in each and every case
- There’s no limit on how often you can speak to our Indemnity Team, and calling won’t penalise premiums
- It’s a bespoke policy and service, designed with fairness at its heart, to protect members from the wide-ranging issues they may face
- We have a flexible category structure so you only pay for what you do. That means dentists won’t be subsidising the risks of other dentists or medical colleagues, or peers in other countries.
Key facts about the policy
Our cover and promises
RSA policy - summary
RSA policy - full wording
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons who carry out procedures within the scope of the specialty of oral and maxillofacial surgery, and who are registered with the GMC, are not eligible to access the policy in this capacity. This is because they undertake procedures far removed from the practice of dentistry. Accordingly, we believe that oral and maxillofacial surgery should be indemnified by medical indemnifiers.
The policy does not extend to members working in the Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
Please read the documents above for full details.