What to expect
This lecture will discuss the role of conventional and digital removable complete dentures when replacing missing teeth in edentate patients.
18:45 Registration and exhibition
19:00 Lecture - Murali Srinivasan
20:00 Refreshments and exhibition
20:15 Lecture - Gerry McKenna
- Discuss the oral epidemiology of the ageing population
- Understand the role of conventional removable prosthodontics in replacing missing teeth
- Apply different clinical workflows to fabricate CAD-CAM complete dentures
- Understand the advantages and limitations of CAD-CAM and 3D-printed dentures
- Understand the importance of effective laboratory communication in removable prosthodontics.